Haddonfield, NJ 08033 US
A skilled nursing facility company in the Camden County Area is seeking a Registered Nurse to join their team as their Unit Manager! This organization is a 150+ bed facility working with patients for their long term and short term post-acute rehabilitation. They are known for earning Preferred Provider Status with some the areas top hospitals.
As the Unit Manager, you will be responsible for providing supervision to staff and professional nursing care to residents as prescribed by a physician and according to standards of practice.
- Assist the DON/ADON in developing and directing the functions of the nursing unit in accordance with current federal, state, and local standards while adhering to the policies and regulations of the facility to deliver the greatest quality of care.
- Provide direct nursing care to residents under the medical direction and supervision of the residents' attending physicians, the Director of Nursing Services, and the Medical Director of the facility.
- Monitor the performance of non-licensed personnel
- Assist in modifying the treatment regimen to meet the physical and psychological need of the resident, in accordance with established medical practices and the requirements of the policies and procedures of this facility in accordance with current federal, state, and local standards governing the facility.
Schedule: 7am – 3pm
Salary: $78,000 - $80,000
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- 26 Days of Paid Time Off
- Valid NJ RN (Registered Nurse) license
- Long term care nursing (RN) experience
- Supervisor experience
Please apply directly to this posting to learn more. For serious inquiries, you may email your resume to Travis Buono at Tbuono@ghresources.com .