Collegeville, PA 19426 US
Currently, we are partnered with a small community Hospital located in Southeastern Pennsylvania. This prestige hospital system has gained a reputation as one of the best in the area with multiple hospitals, including some that have gained Magnet Status recognition. They are seeking multiple Surgical Technologists to join their team.
This is an excellent opportunity for all Surgical technologists as there are 7 different operating rooms within their suite including the general, heart team, and women’s health pavilion. If you are looking to work for a stable hospital system and advance your career, this is a wonderful place to be!
This hospital has been accredited by The Joint Commission and has gained tremendous awareness for its quality outcomes and clinical expertise.
- Competitive Hourly Rates
- Great Benefits – Med/Dental/Vision/STD/LTD
- PTO + Holidays
- 403 B
- Eligible for a 10K Sign-On Bonus
- Additional $3.50 on the base rate
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Flexible Scheduling
- Full-time or Part-time opportunities
- Day Shift and Night Shift Availability
- Multiple Operating Rooms to work in
- Surgical Technologist will work closely with the surgical team and maintain standards of nursing care.
- Will follow the administration of professional nurses and work in alignment with approved policies, procedures, and schedules.
- Surgical Tech will need to be able to perform tasks in highly demanding situations.
- Strong drive with high levels of self-motivation and the ability to balance multiple tasks at a time.
- Surgical Technologist Certification
- At least 1 year of experience is required
- Excellent Communications Skills
- Excellent Interpersonal Skills
Education Requirements· Post High School Diploma Program