Supervisor Care Management - Registered Nurse
Philadelphia, PA 19123 US
Are you interested making an impact with preventive health in your community? Do you want to work with an organization with a very innovative care model supporting Baltimore's population? Are you interested in management?
We are actively seeking a full time Supervisor of Care Management within the Philadelphia, PA area!
This opportunity is offering:
- Very competitive compensation
- Comfortable Monday to Friday schedule with no nights, weekends, on-call or holidays
- Excellent employee benefits including: full, inexpensive benefits, PTO, 401k match
- Innovative preventive care model
- Amazing company culture and clinical support
- Provide ongoing professional development to increase team capacity and support overall personal and professional growth for the individual; hire and retain clinical care team
- Set performance goals and project deadlines that align with company mission and proactively coach, mentor team in meeting both individual and organizational goals
- Delegate work to staff, ensuring adherence to company policies, legal regulations and program standards, tracks progress and provides ongoing constructive feedback during their tenure
- Conduct performance reviews, motivate team members and create strategies to boost productivity;
- Evaluate effectiveness of care management service to members and initiates quality and performance improvement initiatives to improve and advance care
- Develop a strong collaborative relationship with the medical director and primary care providers to effectively manage individual member needs while improving the health of our vulnerable and at-risk
- Bachelors in Nursing prepared, Master’s preferred;
- Registered Nurse license active and valid within state of Pennsylvania
- Certified Case Management certification highly preferred
- Registered Nurse with 3 + years related Case Management/Care Coordination
- 2+ years' experience managing a clinical team preferably in care settings (hospital, SNF, home health, rehab)
- Knowledge and experience with NCQA programs, compliance with standards and the re-accreditation process
- Excellent communication and leadership skills with strong emotional intelligence
We welcome all qualified to apply today!
Please, send your most up to date resume, or call Dave Casavecchia (484)567-9463 for more information.