Sales Manager - Healthcare, Business Development
Burlington, NJ 08505 US
Sales Manager – Healthcare Sales, Business Development
A highly recognized, multi-site and not-for-profit healthcare system is seeking an experienced Sales Manager for a very unique healthcare program in the Burlington County, specialized in providing all-inclusive healthcare services for the geriatrics population.
As the Sales Manager, you will be responsible for overseeing and working alongside a team of Community Liaisons and Enrollment Specialists that are focused on developing, maintaining, and fostering leads and referral sources to assure consistent growth within the organization
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Responsible for managing the local sales and enrollment team & activities assuring growth and operating targets.
- Responsible for maintaining & developing new business & sales while continuing to build awareness & relationships in the community
- Accountable to meet fiscal year enrollment targets in assigned territory
- Responsible for collaborating with VP of Sales and Enrollment and the Executive Director of Marketing in building and implementing annual marketing plans
- Developing and implementing sales and business development plans to generate and maintain referral sources.
- Accountable to meet enrollment targets from housing, hospitals and community sources throughout Burlington County and the surrounding areas.
- Promote and maintain collaborative relationships with managers, peers, direct reports and customers by effectively fostering a team environment, building consensus and resolving conflicts.
- Maintain department budget, place orders for equipment and supplies as necessary.
- Identify financial vulnerabilities and make cost reduction recommendations as needed.
- Evaluate, develop, mentor, coach, counsel and discipline department staff
- Bachelor’s degree in related field required
- 5+ years of sales experience in healthcare
- Previous long-term care or home health experience preferred
- Previous leadership experience highly preferred
Compensation: $75,000 - $85,000/yr + Annual Bonus Incentive
- Extensive benefits package, including Medical, Dental, & Vision
- Over 4 weeks PTO + matching 403b plan
- Mileage reimbursement
- Tuition reimbursement