Registered Nurse Contract - Cardiology
Allentown, PA 18103 US
GHR Search is seeking a Registered Nurse to join our Outpatient Cardiology team in Allentown, PA. This is a contract position to start, with an average work week of 8:00am-5:00pm, Monday-Friday, with 1-2 evenings/week (7:30pm). No weekends.
- 3 month contract to start, very likely contract extension or transition to full time
- Weekly pay
- Medical Benefits available on contract
- Competitive Rates
- Start within 1-2 weeks!
- Provide safe and knowledgeable delivery of medications; review and reconcile medications with patients and their families
- Document all patient issues, vitals and chief complaint of patient
- Perform review of patient chart prior to visit to ensure lab or diagnostic reports are present
- Collect, record, and report objective and subjective data regarding the patient, in a timely manner.
- Identify patient and procedures needed before initiating treatment (Triage)
- Assist the provider with treatments, exams, tests etc.
- Initiate all in-office testing such as EKF, blood glucose testing, hemoglobin testing, etc
- Experience in a clinical Cardiology nursing setting and/or primary care office preferred, strong acute care or outpatient experience also considered
- RN must know how to do coumadin testing.
- Telephone triage experience preferred but not required
- Experience with medication management and refills, and knowledge of insurance information.
- Other related job responsibilities
For additional information, please reach out to Rachel Riegel at 484-567-0730