Registered Nurse Case Manager
Beltsville, MD 20704 US
Are you seeking to join an organization that offers many different resources located on site for those with complex conditions both physical and mental? Are you passionate about working with the adult population who may have found themselves disconnected from primary care?
A large, reputable healthcare system in Greenbelt Area is seeking a Transitional or Discharge Registered Nurse Case Manager and a Complex Case Manager to join their expanding Healthcare Program. This is a great opportunity to join a large, very stable and reputable non-profit healthcare system that places a high value on the quality of their care for patients, across all spectrums of care.
This organization specializes in working with the adult population in the local community who may have found themselves disconnect to primary care. They have a great reputation of a multi-disciplinary approach to healthcare, both physical and mental.
The organization offers patients :
- Care/Disease Management
- Transportation door to door
- In house pharmacy
- Diagnostic testing
- IV and infusion treatment
- Social Services
- Addiction treatment services
- Psychologist & Psychiatrist services
There are 2 Registered Nurse Care Management opportunities currently available:
- The Complex Case Nurse Care Manager will work in an outpatient medical center and is responsible for developing a plan of care for the member, in conjunction with the providers and the multidisciplinary team.
- The Transitional Care Manager will be is responsible for complex case management, utilization review, and care coordinator of patients during admission and set up transition plans post discharge from an inpatient facility.
Schedule: Monday through Friday 8am to 5pm
Salary: $75,000 to $85,000
- Monday through Friday schedule ***
- A passionate, more fulfilling, mission‐driven environment where you have time to get to know patients
- Be part of an multi-disciplinary team, including social and behavioral experts, nutritionists, mental health professionals and support staff
- 401k Program
- Did we mention no nights, holidays or weekends?
- MD RN License
- 3+ years of experience in case or care management
- Diverse background in care management preferred (hospital, skilled nursing, home health, rehabilitation)
- Must be willing to travel to local area hospitals, skilled nursing facilities and community organizations
- BSN preferred
- CCM very highly preferred
If you are an experienced Registered Nurse Case Manager, who is passionate about your local community and experienced in managing the care for your patients, we would love to hear from you. Please apply directly to this posting to learn more. For serious inquiries, please email your up to resume to Travis Buono at Tbuono@ghresources.com .