Registered Nurse Case Manager - CCM
Allentown, PA 18101 US
Registered Nurse ( RN ) Case Manager , Hospital
A local hospital health system in the state of Pennsylvania is looking for a Case Manager for their Case management department. These will be 13 week contracts with the potential to transition to permanent employment. The ideal candidate will bring acute care case management, utilization review and discharge planning experience. This position requires at least 5 years of clinical nursing experience.
The health system is known for their excellent support system. The RN Case Manager will work within the hospital based case management department. They are flexible with scheduling and might consider a hybrid schedule for the right RN Case Manager.
The position requires a Registered nurse to have experience as a case manager in a HOSPITAL setting. If you have such experience and are looking for a new contract opportunity, please consider applying!
- 12 hour or 8 hour shifts offered
- 13 week contract assignment
- Temp to hire available
- Weekly direct deposit
- Health, Vision and Dental coverage after 30 days
- Hourly rates range from $45-65/HR
- Overtime eligible after 40 hours per week
- Registered Nurse in the state of PA or immediate eligibility to apply for PA RN license.
- MUST be currently enrolled or have completed a BSN program.
- Must be a professional and experienced RN with at least 2 years of acute care bedside nursing experience and 1 year of acute care case management experience
- At least ONE YEAR of Case Management experience in the acute care hospital setting
- Certification in Case Management ( CCM ) is highly preferred
- Prefer a clinical background in the acute care hospital