Registered Nurse - RN Case Manager
Philadelphia, PA 19104 US
Registered Nurse – RN Case Manager
One of the region’s TOP health networks is seeking experienced, career-focused Registered Nurses for their Home Health division in various locations throughout Philadelphia.
This organization comes with a wonderful reputation for providing the most advanced health care services and the highest quality of patient care for a wide variety of conditions and diagnoses. Recognized as one of the TOP PLACES to WORK throughout the country, they are known for truly investing in their staff professionally and financially, offering many avenues and opportunities for professional growth and career advancement.
As a full-time Home Health RN, you will be responsible for caring for patients with a wide range of simple to medically complex conditions and diagnoses in their home environment.
Compensation: $72,000 - $99,500/yr (Depending on Experience)
- Extensive and very generous benefits package
- Up to $8,000/yr toward continuing education
- Mileage reimbursement
- Over 4 weeks Paid Time Off + Holidays
- Competitive 401k
- Many opportunities for professional growth and career advancement
- PA Licensed Registered Nurse – required
- Valid Driver’s license, in good standing
- A BSN or at least 3 years of experience as a licensed RN
- At least 1 year of experience working in acute care, home health or inpatient / sub-acute rehab settings
No Home Health experience? They offer a very extensive and thorough orientation and training program.
To apply, please contact/send resume to:
Alyssa Comita – Sr. Recruitment Manager