Registered Nurse - RN Case Manager
Hamilton, NJ 08501 US
Registered Nurse – RN Case Manager
One of the region's TOP health systems is seeking experienced, career-focused Registered Nurses for their Home Health division in various territories throughout Mercer County, Middlesex County and Monmouth County NJ.
This organization comes with a wonderful reputation for providing the most advanced health care services and the highest quality of patient care for a wide variety of conditions and diagnoses. Recognized as one of the TOP PLACES to WORK throughout the country, they are known for truly investing in their staff professionally and financially, offering many avenues and opportunities for professional growth and career advancement.
As a full-time Home Health RN, you will be responsible for case managing, implementing plans of care and caring for patients with a wide range of simple to medically complex conditions and diagnoses in their home environment.
Caseload: 5-6 patients/day, 30 patients/wk
Compensation: $70,000 - $95,000/yr (Depending on Experience)
- Extensive and very generous benefits package
- Up to $8,000/yr toward continuing education
- Mileage reimbursement
- Over 4 weeks Paid Time Off + Holidays
- Competitive 401k
- Many opportunities for professional growth and career advancement
- NJ Licensed Registered Nurse – required
- BSN – required OR candidate must be currently enrolled and in process of completing their BSN.
- Valid Driver’s license, in good standing
- At least 2 years of recent acute care or critical care experience - OR - At least 1 year of recent experience providing skilled home health visits to the adult and geriatric population
No Home Health experience? They offer a very extensive and thorough orientation and training program, consisting of 8-10 weeks of detailed education and hands on training, as well as 1 on 1 support from a Nursing Preceptor.