Registered Nurse - RN - Pediatrics
Berwyn, PA 19312 Chester
A very well-known and comprehensive multi-service agency in the Chester County area is seeking experienced Full-time Registered Nurse’s to join their team on their pediatric floor.
This company is known for providing all types of care to the community, including residential, educational, physical, and therapeutic services for children and adults with developmental disabilities.
Schedule: Full-time / 8 Hour shifts / Every other weekend
Salary: $30.00 - $36.00/hour + Competitive Shift Differentials
- Extensive Medical benefits
- Over 3 weeks PTO + matching 401k
Job Description / Qualifications:
- Responsible for assessing, implementing and evaluating the delivery of client's health care appropriate to ages and populations served.
- Maintains the health care of the clients and students and works collaboratively with the other members of the multidisciplinary treatment team.
- Requirements: Licensed Registered Nurse in the state of Pennsylvania; NEW GRADS welcome to apply
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Nursing preferred
- Previous pediatric experience preferred within behavioral health or mental health setting
Whether you are looking for an opportunity to spend the last 3, 5 or 10 years of your career, or somewhere you can go to continue your knowledge and skill set - this is an all-around great organization to be a part of!
Please send resumes to Allison Wilhide at email@example.com to be considered immediately!