Registered Nurse - RN - Home Health (Philadelphia)
Philadelphia, PA 19131 US
Registered Nurse – Home Health (Philadelphia)
A large, non-profit healthcare system is seeking full-time Registered Nurses for their Home Health division for various territories throughout Philadelphia and the surrounding suburbs!
This is a great opportunity to join an organization that has a great reputation for providing quality patient care and truly investing in their staff professionally and financially.
Schedule: Full-time, Monday – Friday
- No On-Call!
Caseload: As a full-time Home Health Registered Nurse, you are expected to see 30 patients/wk. If for some reason you are not able to see 30 patients/wk, you still receive your salary! If you see MORE than 30 patients/wk, you receive PRN rates for each additional visit!
Territories: they are currently seeking full-time Registered Nurses in the following areas:
- Montgomery County
- Upper Northeast
- Northwest Philadelphia
- Center City/North Philadelphia
- Southwest Philadelphia
- Delaware County
- Bucks County
Salary: $65,000 - $96,000/yr + PRN rates for additional visits!
- Mileage reimbursement & Tablet for documentation
- Cell phone stipend
- Over 4 weeks Paid Time Off
- Competitive 403B and Benefit package
- Up to $4,000/yr toward continuing education
Training & Orientation: This organization also offers one of the most thorough and detailed orientation and training programs! In addition, the have a very strong team of Clinical Managers and Educators that are available to provide clinicians with consistent and ongoing clinical support.
- PA Licensed Registered Nurse
- BSN Required, or in the process of obtaining your BSN
- At least 1-2 years of recent Home Health experience
- Knowledge and experience working with OASIS and Home Care Home Base, highly preferred
- PA Driver’s License
To apply, please contact/send resume to:
Alyssa Comita – Sr. Recruitment Manager