Registered Nurse - Palliative Care
Philadelphia, PA 19104 US
Registered Nurse – Palliative Care
One of the region’s TOP health networks is seeking experienced, career-focused RN’s to join their Palliative Care program, as well as their Home Health division in territories throughout the Philadelphia County, Montgomery County and Delaware County areas. This is a great opportunity for experienced RNs that are looking to step away from the bedside and provide direct, one on one care patient care and case management for patients with a wide variety of simple to complex medical conditions and diagnoses.
This organization is known throughout the country for providing the highest quality of advanced health care services and patient care and they have been recognized as one of the TOP PLACES TO WORK in the country by offering their employees many opportunities for professional & financial growth and career advancement.
As a full-time Palliative Care Nurse, you will be responsible for providing patients with a wide range of services to accommodate their physical, emotional, psychological, spiritual and social needs. From Pain management, medication support and help with nausea, fatigue, anxiety, etc…you will work with an interdisciplinary team of healthcare professionals to ensure patients with life-limiting conditions are living as comfortable and pain free as possible during such a difficult and challenging time.
Caseload: 4-5 visits /day
Schedule: Monday – Friday, Days, 8 or 10 hour shifts
Compensation: $70,000 - $96,000/yr
- Extensive medical coverage for employees and families
- Over 5 weeks Paid Time Off (vacation, personal, holiday)
- Competitive 401k
- Up to $8,000/yr toward continuing education and tuition reimbursement
- Mileage reimbursement
No palliative care home health experience? This organization offers one of the most extensive and thorough orientation and training programs!
- PA Licensed Registered Nurse
- BSN – required, or at least 3 years of RN experience
- Valid Driver’s license, in good standing
- At least 2 years of experience as a licensed RN working with the palliative care, hospice patient populations
- At least 1-2 years of acute care nursing experience
To apply, please contact/send resume to:
Alyssa Comita – Sr. Recruitment Manager