Registered Nurse - PRN
Philadelphia, PA 19140 US
PRN Registered Nurse – LIFE / PACE
A large, non-profit, multi-site healthcare system is seeking a PRN Registered Nurse to join one of their LIFE programs, located in the Philadelphia area.
This is a unique opportunity to join a UNIQUE program that is designed to keep the geriatric population healthy and involved within the community and away from being readmitted to the hospitals and/or skilled facilities. While some of the patients you see will take place in the center, you will also be seeing participants of this program in their home environment.
- Minimum availability for 8 hours/month
- Availability during both weekdays and weekends, between the hours of 8:00am – 5:00pm (highly preferred)
- PA licensed Registered Nurse
- BSN required, will consider candidates in process of obtaining BSN
- At least 2 years of recent experience working with the adult and/or geriatric population in home health, long term care or acute care settings.
- Bi-lingual – preferred, not required
This is a very appealing opportunity for a Registered Nurse with a passion for working with the geriatric population, as the documentation and productivity expectations are extremely realistic and very different compared to those of your typical home health agency or long term care facility.
Registered Nurse PRN – LIFE / PACE
To apply, please contact/send resume to:
Alyssa Comita – Senior Recruitment Manager