Registered Nurse - Operating Room, Cardiac Surgery
Robesonia, PA 19551 US
Registered Nurse – RN – Cardiac Surgery
A highly recognized, reputable healthcare system is seeking a Registered Nurse with experience in Cardiac Surgery to join their brand new, state-of-the-art Level I Trauma Center!
The Operating Room, which boasts brand new, state-of-the-art advanced technology, sees a variety of cases including cardiac robotic valve replacement, CABG procedures, LEAD extraction cases, TAVR procedures, and thoracic cases. This is a great opportunity to join a surgical suite and OR that is staffed with a team of highly experienced perioperative RN’s Nurses and a wonderful opportunity to grow and advance.c
Schedule: Full-time, Day Shift
- 8 & 10 hour shifts available
- On call Rotation
Compensation: $32 - $50/hr + $10,000 Sign On Bonus!
Compensation is dependent upon years of experience, relevant experience, certifications and education
- Extensive medical benefits
- Up to $8,000/yr toward continuing education
- Competitive 403b
- Over 4 weeks Paid Time Off
- Clinical ladder program – there are many opportunity for financial and professional growth, as well as care advancement throughout this health system. As the organization continues to grow, as do their employees!
- Licensed RN in the state of PA
- Must have experience circulating in Cardiac OR
- At least 1 years of experience working in the Operating Room and Cardiac OR
- At least 1 year of acute care nursing experience
- Open heart experience, highly preferred
- BSN preferred
- CNOR preferred
To apply, please contact/send resume to:
Alyssa Comita – Senior Recruitment Manger