Registered Nurse - Labor and Delivery, L&D
Pottstown, PA 19464 Montgomery
Registered Nurse – Labor & Delivery
A large, non-profit, multi-site healthcare system is seeking experienced, career focused Registered Nurse for the Labor & Delivery unit within one of their multiple healthcare facilities in greater Philadelphia suburbs.
This company has a great reputation, as they are known for truly focusing on advancing all of their healthcare services throughout each of their facilities and they have been consistently growing and expanding year after year. This is a great opportunity to join a family-centered Maternity Center that is part of a large, stable health system and provides a full range of care for the antepartum-high risk and labor-delivery patient population.
As a full-time Registered Nurse in the Labor & Delivery Unit, you will be responsible for coordinating and implementing quality patient care and education while providing the highly level of nursing care for mothers and newborns.
Schedule: Full-time, (3) 12 hour shifts/wk (36 hours/wk)
Salary: $28.00 - $40/hr (DOE) + shift differentials
- Extensive medical coverage
- Over 4 weeks PTO
- Up to $8,000/yr toward continuing education
- Competitive 403B
- Many opportunities for career advancement
- PA Licensed Registered Nurse
- BSN required – They will also consider Nurses that are in process of obtaining their BSN
- At least 2 years of recent Labor and Delivery nursing experience, highly preferred
- At least 1 year of experience working in a maternal health / birth center, highly preferred
Registered Nurse – Labor & Delivery, L&D, Labor and Delivery
To apply, please contact/send resume to:
Alyssa Comita – Sr. Recruitment Manager