Registered Nurse - Inpatient Dialysis
Easton, PA 18043 US
Registered Nurse - Dialysis
A highly recognized, Magnet Status, multi-site Health System is seeking experienced, career-focused Registered Nurses to join their Inpatient Dialysis team!
As a full-time Dialysis RN, you will be responsible for utilizing various modalities to treat the highest acuity patients in an acute hospital setting. The dialysis RN will experience dialyzing patients in multiple settings within two of their multiple acute care hospitals in Eastern PA.
This is a wonderful opportunity to join a progressive health system that has been recognized nationally for their commitment to quality patient care, while also truly investing in their staff professionally and financially.
Schedule: Full-time – Day shift
Salary: $29- $42/hr (Depending on Experience
In addition to competitive salaries, the organization offers extensive employment and benefits package, including:
- Comprehensive and extensive health coverage – medical, dental & vision
- Over 4 weeks Paid Time Off + Holidays
- Up to $6,000/yr toward Continuing education!!!
- MANY opportunities for professional growth and career advancement
- Pennsylvania Licensed Registered Nurse, or the ability to apply
- BSN required – or must be in process of obtaining your BSN
- At least 3-5 years of experience as a licensed Nurse, preferably within an acute care or dialysis environments
- At least 1-2 years of recent experience as an Inpatient Acute Dialysis RN or Outpatient Dialysis RN
- Cell ablation experience preferred
To apply, please contact/send resume to:
Alyssa Comita – Sr. Recruitment Manager