Registered Nurse - ICU / Intensive Care Unit
Kennett Square, PA 19348 US
Registered Nurse – ICU - Intensive Care Unit
A local, highly recognized, non-profit and multi-site health system is seeking full-time, career-focused Registered Nurses to join the Intensive Care Unit within one of their multiple hospitals, located in the Philadelphia suburbs.
This organization has a great reputation for providing the most advanced healthcare services across all spectrums of care. In addition, this company has a wonderful reputation for investing in their staff professionally and financially! They pride themselves on providing their nursing staff with an extensive training program while offering progressive techniques and truly orienting and explaining why and how to do things.
Salary / Additional Perks: $29.00 - $40.00/hr + Competitive Shift Differentials
- Extensive medical coverage, dental and vision
- Competitive 403B
- Over 4 weeks Paid Time Off
- Clinical Ladder Program – the more you take part in advancing your clinical skills, as well as taking part in hospital committees and associations, the more you make!
- Up to $8,000/yr toward continuing education
- Tuition reimbursement
- In-services and CEUs
- Each department has a supportive Educator, Assistant Manager, and Manager to help answer any questions.
- Orientation program for at least three months whether you are experienced or need to learn more.
- PA Licensed RN, or the ability to apply
- BSN required – they are also open to considering candidates who are in the process of obtaining their BSN within 24 months of their start date
- At least 1-2 years of current experience working in an acute care hospital on an Intensive Care Unit or Critical Care Unit
Registered Nurse – Intensive Care Unit
To apply, please contact/send resume to:
Alyssa Comita – Sr. Recruitment Manager