Registered Nurse - Hospice RN Case Manager
Pennington, NJ 08534 US
Hospice RN – Registered Nurse
A highly reputable, progressive and stable health system is seeking experienced, career-focused Registered Nurses to join their Hospice division in various territories around Mercer, Middlesex, Somerset, Hunterdon and Monmouth Counties.
This organization comes with a wonderful reputation for providing the most advanced health care services and the highest quality of patient care for a wide variety of conditions and diagnoses. In addition, they are also known for investing in their staff professionally and financially by offering many avenues for professional growth and career advancement!
As a full-time Hospice RN, you will be responsible for working alongside and collaborating with an interdisciplinary team of hospice physicians, RN Case Managers, Social Workers, LPN’s , Spiritual Counselors, Physical and Occupational Therapists, etc… while preforming re-visits only for hospice patients.
From medication reconciliation, patient vital signs, pain and symptom management and ongoing assessments, wound care, central line care, etc., the Hospice RN is responsible for providing the highest level of skilled nursing care and support to ensure every patient is spending their final months as comfortable as possible.
Schedule: Full-time, Monday – Friday, Days
- No On-Call!
Caseload: 4-5 Patients/day
Compensation: $70,000 - $88,000/yr (Depending on Experience)
- Extensive medical coverage for employees and families
- Over 4 weeks Paid Time Off + Holidays
- VERY competitive and generous support with continuing education and tuition reimbursement
- Mileage reimbursement
- Cell Phone
- NJ Licensed Registered Nurse
- BSN – required (or must be in process)
- Valid Driver’s license, in good standing
- At least 2 years of experience as a licensed RN working with hospice patients, highly preferred
- OR At least 2 years of recent acute care nursing experience