Registered Nurse - Home Health
Philadelphia, PA 19131 US
Registered Nurse – Home Health RN Case Manager
A highly reputable, progressive and stable health system is seeking experienced, career-focused Registered Nurses for their Home Health division in various territories throughout Philadelphia.
This is a great opportunity for RN’s looking to explore new career challenges away from the bedside, while continuing to care for and case managing patients with a wide variety of simple to medically complex conditions and diagnoses.
This organization comes with a wonderful reputation for providing the most advanced health care services and the highest quality of patient care for a wide variety of conditions and diagnoses. Recognized as one of the TOP PLACES to WORK throughout the country, they are known for truly investing in their staff professionally and financially, offering many avenues and opportunities for professional growth and career advancement.
As a full-time Home Health RN, you will be responsible for caring for patients recently discharged from the hospital, with a wide range of simple to medically complex conditions and diagnoses in their home environment. Common conditions and diagnoses include, but are not limited to:
- Heart failure – CHF and other heart conditions
- COPD and other respiratory conditions
- Wound care
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Multiple Chronic Illnesses
Schedule: Full-time or Part-time, Monday – Friday, Day Shift
Compensation: $73,000 - $103,000/yr (Depending on Experience)
- Extensive and very generous benefits package
- Up to $8,000/yr toward continuing education
- Mileage reimbursement
- Over 4 weeks Paid Time Off + Holidays
- Competitive 401k
- Many opportunities for professional growth and career advancement
- PA Licensed Registered Nurse – required
- BSN – required OR at least 3 years of experience as a licensed Registered Nurse
- Valid Driver’s license, in good standing
- Experience in home health, palliative care, hospice and/or infusion – highly preferred
- Qualified candidates will come with a strong clinical background and current or previous experience in acute care, inpatient rehab, critical care, emergency department, operating room
No experience? This organization is known for offering a very extensive and thorough orientation and training process!