Registered Nurse - Home Health (Montgomery County)
Conshohocken, PA 19428 US
Registered Nurse - Home Health
A highly reputable, progressive and stable health system is seeking experienced, career-focused Registered Nurses for their Home Health and Palliative Care programs throughout Philadelphia and the surrounding Montgomery, Delaware and Chester County areas.
This organization comes with a wonderful reputation for providing the most advanced health care services and the highest quality of patient care for a wide variety of conditions and diagnoses. In addition, they are also known for investing in their staff professionally and financially, offering many avenues and opportunities for professional growth and career advancement.
Compensation: $72,000 - $95,000/yr (Depending on Experience)
- Extensive and very generous benefits package
- Up to $8,000/yr toward continuing education
- Mileage reimbursement
- Over 5 weeks Paid Time Off + Holidays
- Competitive 401k
- PA Licensed Registered Nurse – required
- BSN – required
- Valid Driver’s license, in good standing
- At least 2 years of recent acute care experience OR At least 1 year of recent experience providing skilled home health visits to the adult and geriatric population, preferred
No Home Health experience? They offer a very extensive and thorough orientation and training program.
To apply, please contact/send resume to:
Alyssa Comita – Sr. Recruitment Manager