Registered Nurse - Emergency Department
Takoma Park, MD 20910 US
Registered Nurse – Emergency Department
A large, non-profit, magnet status health system is seeking an experienced, career focused Registered Nurses for their state-of-the-art, newly renovated Emergency Department within one of their multiple hospitals throughout the greater DC area! This organization has a wonderful reputation for providing the highest quality of customer service and patient care with the most advanced, state-of-the-art resources and the most up-to-date clinical research and evidence based practices in the industry.
Schedule: Full-time, (3) 12 hour shifts/wk = 36 hours/wk
- Rotating Shifts – Various start / end times available
Salary/Compensation: $30 - $48/hr (depending on experience)
- In addition, they offer VERY generous and competitive shift differentials for evenings, nights and weekend shifts
- Extensive medical benefits package, competitive 401k and Paid Time Off
- Many opportunities for continuing education, tuition assistance and professional growth
- This organization is very adamant on encouraging their employees to advance themselves clinically and professionally!
- Licensure Registered Nurse in the District of Columbia.
- Graduation from an accredited program for Registered Nurses
- At least 1 year of experience working within an Emergency department
- BSN required
To apply, please contact / send resume to:
Alyssa Comita – Senior Recruitment Manager