Registered Nurse - Case Manager - Homecare
Naperville, IL 60540 US
GHR Search is seeking a qualified and compassionate Full Time Home Health Visiting Registered Nurse (RN) for a top-rated home healthcare organization in the Chicago area. Multiple territories are available, including:
- Bucktown/Lincoln Park
- South Loop/Oak park/Berwyn/Cicero
- Hyde Park/Bronxvville/Jackson Park/Rainbow Park
- Evergreen Park/Midway/Burbank
- Full Time Day Shift, Mon-Fri 8:30am-5pm
- Expectation of 5-6 visits per day
- Salary + Competitive and Attainable Bonus potential!
- Cell phone (or stipend) and mileage reimbursement
- Group medical/dental/vision/life insurance
- 401(k) plan
- Manages, oversees and provides primary patient care delivery to a select group of patients supporting the patient centered care model, assuring quality and maintaining open communication.
- Collaborates with team members to assure patient care delivery needs are met.
- Interacts with any and all members of the care group both internal and external to the organization as needed.
- Assess patients’ condition during every visit and chart your observations
- Perform evaluation tasks, including vital signs and medication review
- Administer medication as prescribed by the patient’s Physician
- Educate patients and their families on proper home health care strategies and procedures
- Make recommendations for devices or tools that might improve the patient’s quality of life
- Listen to the patient and respond to concerns or requests
- Minimum 1 year of nursing experience required
- Home health care experience preferred
- Active IL nursing license in good standing
- CPR certification.