Registered Nurse - Ambulatory Care - Cardiology
Philadelphia, PA 19104 US
Registered Nurse - Cardiology Physician Practice
About the Practice:
Affiliated with the Philadelphia Region’s cardiac surgery program, this physician office is located in Philadelphia serving the Chinatown community. The practice is an outpatient cardiology group consisting of Cardiology, Electrophysiology and Endocrinology Specialists. They are seeking a Registered Nurse for this ambulatory office who is fluent in Cantonese or Mandarin.
- Part Time or Full Time Schedule Monday to Friday 8a-4pm no weekends.
- Part time Schedule: Tues, Wed, Thur 8a-4p
- The Staff Registered Nurse will work with the Electrophysiologist administering and reviewing EKG’s
- Setting up patient halger monitors as well as monitor the machines for patients with pacemakers and defibrillators
- Support 10 different physician specialists
- Compensation is highly competitive; $34-43/HR based on years of experience
- 160 hours of PTO accrual annually
- Full comprehensive benefits including 403b plan with employer match and employer funded pension
- Clinical nursing experience within ambulatory, primary care or cardiology highly preferred
- Fluent in Cantonese or Mandarin
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing is highly preferred; must complete within 3 years of hire
- RN license in the state of PA
For more information contact Ashley Rosati at GHR Search 610-684-4540 or apply for immediate consideration!