Registered Nurse - 12 hour shifts
Phoenixville, PA 19460 US
Looking to work for a beautiful facility that offers excellent quality of care for their patients?
We are actively seeking Registered Nurses (new grads welcome!) for our facility within the Phoenixville, PA area!
This position is offering:
- Very competitive compensation
- Excellent benefits including: health, PTO, and tuition reimbursement and forgiveness
- Great training programs
- Amazing company culture
Shift: full-time, nights (7p - 7a)
- The Registered Nurse must oversee and submit documentation in the computerized resident record and computerized pharmacy system.
- Be knowledgeable about the nursing assistant computer system and be able to teach and troubleshoot as needed.
- Provides nursing care according to physician’s orders and in conformance with recognized nursing practice, established standards and administrative policies.
- Has the skill to assess resident and notify attending physician and responsible party in the event of a change in the resident’s condition.
- Accurately administers prescribed medications as needed, supervises the continuity of nursing care, responds to changes in medical conditions, medications or other circumstances requiring special care needs and performs first aid as required.
- Graduate from an accredited nursing program
- Pennsylvania (PA) Registered Nursing license active and valid
- Knowledge of nursing practices and interest working with geriatric population
ALL QUALIFIED AND INTERESTED APPLY TODAY!
Please, send your most up to date resume for consideration or call Dave Casavecchia at (484)567-9463 for more information.