Registered Nurse (RN) - Med-Surg, Telemetry
Ephrata, PA 19601 US
Registered Nurse (RN) – Acute Care
A local, highly reputable, multi-site health network is seeking career-focused Registered Nurses for various opportunities within one of their multiple hospitals in and around Southeastern Pennsylvania.
They currently have opportunities for full-time, part-time, PRN and Weekend Program Registered Nurses on several units across the health network, including Med-Surg, Telemetry, Progressive Care Unit (PCU) and Critical Care Step Down units
This is a great opportunity for new grad or experienced RN’s looking to expand their skills in acute care and work within magnet status, teaching institution! This organization has a great reputation for providing the most advanced healthcare services across all spectrums of care. In addition, this company has a wonderful reputation for investing in their staff professionally and financially!
Full-time / Part-time RN’s:
- Day Shift (7a-730p) and Night Shift (7p – 730a)
- Compensation: $70,000 - $120,000/yr
- depending on experience, shift an schedule
PRN & Weekend Program:
- 4/4 WEP RN’s (Friday and Saturday – OR – Saturday and Sunday)
- Compensation: $45/hr - $70/hr
- Depending on experience, shift and schedule
The organization prides themselves on providing their nursing staff with an extensive training program while offering progressive techniques and truly orienting and explaining why and how to do things.
- Extensive medical coverage, dental and vision
- Competitive 403B
- Over 4 weeks Paid Time Off
- Clinical Ladder Program – they offer a very generous financial incentive for furthering your education, obtaining certification and advancing your clinical skills
- Up to $8,000/yr toward continuing education / tuition reimbursement
- In-services and CEUs
- Each department has a supportive Educator, Assistant Manager, and Manager to help answer any questions.
- Orientation program for at least three months whether you are experienced or need to learn more.
- PA Licensed RN, or the ability to apply
- BSN preferred, not required
- 12 months of experience working in acute care preferred; however, they welcome and are very interested in bringing on new grad RN’s or experienced RN’s looking to expand their skills in to acute care