Registered Nurse (RN) - Infusion (York County)
York, PA 17401 US
Registered Nurse – Infusion, Chemotherapy
Due to growth and continued expansion, one of the TOP HEALTH NETWORKS in the region is seeking experienced, career-focused Registered Nurses for their Home Infusion division in various territories throughout Lancaster County, York County and Dauphin County PA.
This organization comes with a wonderful reputation for providing the most advanced health care services and the highest quality of patient care for a wide variety of conditions and diagnoses. In addition, they are also known for investing in their staff professionally and financially by offering many avenues for professional growth and career advancement!
In communication and collaboration with a skilled and interdisciplinary team of healthcare professionals, the full-time Home Infusion Nurse will be responsible for providing patients with intravenous medication in the comfort of their own home. In addition, you will provide patient education and case management, symptom management, initiating new protocols for cardiology, and/or applying antibiotic, anticoagulant, hydration and total parental (TPN) therapies for patients who have severe illnesses.
Schedule: Full-time - Flexible Schedule: (3) 12 hour days – or - (4) 10 hour days – (5) 8 hour days/wk
- Varied start and end times
- Every 4th weekend rotation – when you work on the weekend, you take off days the following week
- NO On-Call!
Compensation: $70,000 - $99,800/yr
- Extensive medical coverage for employees and families
- Competitive Paid Time Off, 401k
- VERY generous support for continuing education and tuition reimbursement
- Mileage reimbursement
- Up to $8,000/yr toward continuing education
- PA Licensed Registered Nurse
- BSN preferred
- Valid Driver’s license, in good standing
- At least 2 years of experience in acute care, preferred
- At least 1 year of recent infusion nursing experience in acute care, critical care, home infusion or outpatient settings
To apply, please send resume to :
Alyssa Comita - Managing Director, GHR Search