Philadelphia, PA 19125 US
GHR Healthcare is seeking is actively seeking a dedicated and skilled Radiology Technician to join Team in Philadelphia PA and Columbus OH!
As a Radiology Technician, this role will prepare patient's for procedures by accurately assessing patient’s needs and providing patient education.
- Practice timely and accurate completion of scheduled and unscheduled work to maximize productivity. Perform EKG and Spirometry.
- Manage all patient information regarding procedure including exam charges and supplies within the electronic medical record system.
Education & Experience:
- High School diploma or GED equivalent
- 2 years’ experience as a diagnostic radiology technologist or radiology technician.
- CPR Certification
- Licensed by the state of practice and nationally certified by ARRT
- Experience with ECW (eClinicalWorks) preferred.