RNAC - Registered Nurse Assessment Coordinator
Philadelphia, PA 19104 US
RNAC – Registered Nurse Assessment Coordinator
A local well respected skilled nursing facility offering long-term care within Philadelphia is looking for a dedicated RNAC/MDS Coordinator to join their team! Please consider joining the warm and caring atmosphere the staff provides.
Job Type: Full-time
Candidate will be responsible for:
- Supports the Director of Nursing with the documentation of efficient and effective nursing care, while partnering with nursing team to achieve positive clinical outcomes and patient/family satisfaction.
- Responsible for facilitating the implementation of the MDS care delivery model and processes, mentoring of staff, coordination and communication with other departments, including the Nursing Restorative Program.
- Identifies and monitors skilled documentation protocols and assists with staff education where appropriate.
- Registered Nurse with current, active PA license
- Minimum 1 year of clinical experience in Nursing Home
- Prior experience as RNAC: 1 year (Required)
For more information contact Kristina Pulido @ GHR Search. 610-684-4744 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Pay range is based on Years of Experience $85K-$90K
IF INTERESTED AND YOU HAVE A SOLID WORK HISTORY PLEASE CONSIDER APPLYING WITH MOST UPDATED RESUME!