RN Case Manager
Baltimore, MD 21202 US
Are you interested getting into Case Management? Are you a Registered Nurse in Maryland? Do you have experience working with pediatrics? This full time and permanent Registered Nurse Case Manager opportunity might be right for you!
This organization assists the Baltimore public with population health, behavioral health and care coordination efforts working within many different healthcare environments.
This position offers a competitive compensation, very flexible hours (no nights, no weekends, no on-call or holidays), excellent benefits and the opportunity to work directly with the patient population!
Schedule:Full time; M-F
- Ensure the health care needs are being met in a timely manner by Identifying children at risk for health issues/exacerbation of illness and monitor closely
- Utilization of nursing knowledge of acute and chronic illnesses in the development of the personal health record/plan of care, including the development of both short-term and long-term goals
- Regularly evaluate the effectiveness of the plan of care based on the continuing documentation of the patient's progress toward the established goals
- Assess the patient’s health needs and ongoing progress toward mutually established care plan goals
- Nursing degree from an accredited college program. Bachelor degree in nursing required
- Maryland (MD) RN license active and valid
- 1+ years' experience working with pediatric population highly preferred
- Experience in chronic disease management, case management, utilization management and adult acute care is preferred not required
- BLS/CPR certification
ALL QUALIFIED AND INTERESTED APPLY TODAY!
Please, send your most up to date resume for consideration or call Dave Casavecchia at (484)567-9463.