RN - Med/Surg - Days
Reading, PA 19601 US
Registered Nurse - RN - Medical and CHF
Currently, we are partnered with a Magnet Status Trauma Center seeking permanent, part-time or full-time nurses within their Medical and Congestive Heart Failure (CHF) unit.
Are you looking to join a talented team of nurses practicing within our dynamic, advanced and highly technical patient care areas?
Are you an experienced Long Term Care Nurse seeking a chance to break into acute care? This might be the opportunity for you!
We work on a clinical ladder - if you have experience in Medical and CHF, you may be qualified to start at a higher pay!
They pride themselves on training the nursing staff on progressive techniques and explaining why and how to do things. The departments have all new equipment and have a wonderful patient flow that allows the nurses to meet the needs of their patients easily.
- 12 hour shifts
- 7am – 7:30pm
- Rotating weekends and holidays
- Leader in Tuition reimbursement in the state of PA
- In-services and CEUs
- Each department has a supportive Educator, Assistant Manager, and Manager to help answer any questions.
- Orientation program for at least three months whether you are experienced or need to learn more.
- Competitive hourly rates ranging from $30.00 - $45.00 per hour depending on experience plus a shift & weekend differential
- Comprehensive health, dental and vision benefits packages
- Continuing education and tuition reimbursement offered
- Generous PTO
If you are looking for a new challenge in your nursing career, have one year or more of acute care experience and would like to work for one of the region’s TOP hospitals, please consider applying!
Registered Nurse – RN – Medical and CHF
- Valid MD state RN license
- At least 1 years of experience as a staff Nurse in an acute care hospital
- ACLS , BLS , certifications required
- CPR certified
- Excellent work ethic and team player
- BSN highly preferred
- Ability to provide at least 5 positive professional references
FOR MORE INFORMATION CONTACT ASHLEY ROSATI @ GHR SEARCH