RN - House Supervisor
west grove, PA 19390 US
Registered Nurse (RN) House Supervisor – Acute Care Hospital
3PM – 11PM Shift
A large, Non-Profit Multi-Hospital Health System is seeking an experienced Nursing Leadership Professional for a House Supervisor role within their Small Acute Care Hospital in Chester County, PA. The facility is approximately 100 beds and has all areas of specialty including Maternity, Critical Care and Surgical Services. The RN House Supervisor will be responsible for daily oversight of clinical and facility operations hospital-wide while maintaining clinical excellence. The RN House Supervisor will be joining an existing team that is supportive and collaborative on driving quality patient care delivery.
- Facility is less than 100 beds, full service acute care hospital.
- RN House Supervisor will be responsible for all operations within the facility in the absence of the CNO.
- Schedule 5 8 hour shifts per week and every other weekend on rotation.
- Minimum of 2-3 years of acute care clinical experience is required
- Strong staff level or charge nurses are welcome to apply! Excellent opportunity for a seasoned acute care nurse to transition into a supervisory role.
- Highly competitive hourly rates with a night shift differential and opportunity to earn overtime
- Excellent health, dental and vision plans with low out of pocket cost.
- Tuition Reimbursement Eligibility, up to $8K per year!
-Active Registered Nurse License in the state of PA
-4-6 years of clinical nursing experience within acute care hospital required
-Positive professional references
-ACLS and BLS required
-2 years of supervisory or Charge Nurse or Supervisory Experience required