RN - Director
111 E. Rivulon Ste 107. Gilbert, AZ 85297 US
Company: We are seeking an experienced and dynamic Director of Quality & Risk Management to lead our healthcare facility's quality improvement initiatives and risk management strategies. As a vital leader in our organization, you will play a pivotal role in ensuring high standards of patient safety and quality care delivery.
Role Overview: The Director of Quality & Risk Management will oversee and coordinate all aspects of quality improvement, patient safety, and risk management programs within our Critical Access Hospital. You will collaborate closely with leadership, clinical teams, and stakeholders to implement effective strategies aimed at enhancing patient care outcomes and mitigating potential risks.
- Develop, implement, and oversee quality improvement programs in alignment with regulatory standards and best practices.
- Lead initiatives to identify potential risks and develop strategies to minimize liability and enhance patient safety.
- Conduct comprehensive risk assessments, incident investigations, and root cause analyses to prevent adverse events and improve processes.
- Collaborate with department heads and staff to facilitate quality improvement training and ensure compliance with quality metrics.
- Monitor and analyze data to identify trends, implement corrective actions, and drive continuous improvement efforts.
- Serve as a liaison with regulatory agencies, accrediting bodies, and external stakeholders on quality-related matters.
- Bachelor's degree in Healthcare Administration, Nursing, or related field; Master's degree preferred.
- Minimum 2 years of progressive experience in quality improvement and risk management within a healthcare setting.
- Certification in Healthcare Quality (CPHQ) or Risk Management (CPHRM) strongly preferred.
- Strong understanding of regulatory requirements, patient safety principles, and quality improvement methodologies.
- Excellent leadership, communication, and analytical skills with a focus on collaborative problem-solving.
- Proficient in data analysis, performance measurement, and utilization of quality improvement tools.
- Competitive compensation package with comprehensive benefits.
- Opportunities for professional development and career advancement.
- Supportive work environment committed to continuous improvement and patient-centered care.
- Work-life balance in a vibrant community setting.