RN - Case Management - Hospice
Phoenixville, PA 19460 US
A highly reputable, progressive, and stable health system is seeking experienced, career-focused Registered Nurses to join their Hospice and Palliative Care divisions in various locations throughout the region, including Philadelphia, Delaware County, Chester County and Montgomery County, PA.
This organization comes with a wonderful reputation for providing the most advanced health care services and the highest quality of patient care for a wide variety of conditions and diagnoses. In addition, they are also known for investing in their staff professionally and financially by offering many avenues for professional growth and career advancement!
As a full-time Hospice Registered Nurse, you will be responsible for working alongside and collaborating with an interdisciplinary team of hospice physicians, Hospice and Palliative Care RN Case Managers, Social Workers, LPN’s , Spiritual Counselors, Physical and Occupational Therapists, etc… while preforming re-visits only for hospice patients.
From medication reconciliation, patient vital signs, pain and symptom management and ongoing assessments, wound care, central line care, etc., the Hospice RN is responsible for providing the highlest level of skilled nursing care and support to ensure every patient is spending their final months as comfortable as possible.
Schedule: Full-time, Monday – Friday, Days
- NO evenings
- NO on - call
Compensation: $70,000 - $102,000/yr (Depending on Experience)
- Extensive medical coverage for employees and families
- Over 4 weeks Paid Time Off + Holidays , competitive 401k
- Up to $8,000/y toward cont. education and tuition reimbursement
- Mileage reimbursement
- PA Licensed Registered Nurse
- A Minimum of 3 years experience as Registered Nurse – OR – a minimum of 18 months experience as a Registered Nurse with a Bachelor of Science in Nursing
- Valid Driver’s license, in good standing
- At least 2 years of experience as a licensed RN working with hospice or palliative care patients, preferred
- At least 2 years of recent acute care, critical care, oncology, home health or inpatient, sub-acute / short term rehab nursing experience
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.