Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner (PMHNP)
Linthicum Heights, MD 21061 US
Want to work with a great non-profit organization that supports the under privileged population? Are you interested working with a very well established and reputable organization that provides excellent care?
We are actively seeking a full time, permanent Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner for our organization in the Linthicum Heights, MD area!
This position is offering:
- Very competitive 6 figure salary compensation
- Great benefits package including: health, vision, dental, PTO, retirement plan, etc.
- Very rewarding opportunity to fight the substance abuse epidemic
- Amazing company culture and clinical leadership
Provides direct mental health services, including evaluations, treatment, and consultation as appropriate. Provides behavioral health services in conjunction with staff therapist, psychologist and psychiatrist
- Provides comprehensive assessment of patients and as appropriate their families
- Completes the history of the present illness and review past histories.
- Provides individual, group, family and pharmacologic therapeutic interventions that are evidence based.
- Prescribes psychiatric medication when needed
- Education: Masters of Nursing from accredited program
- Licensure: Current Nurse Practitioner within state of Maryland
- DEA license active and valid
- 2-3 years' experience within psychiatric setting
Please, send your most up to date resume to Dave Casavecchia, or call (484)567-9463 for more information.