Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner
Philadelphia, PA 19102 Philadelphia
Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner – Philadelphia, PA
A highly reputable, community-based hospital in the Philadelphia area is looking to bring on a Full-time Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner to join their team.
- The Psychiatric Mental Health (PMHNP) Nurse Practitioner provides an array of psychiatric clinical services to individuals and families with psychiatric disorders at all levels of care throughout the organization in collaboration with the supervising physician.
- The PMHNP assess, diagnoses, and treats patients within the scope of their license and privileges, in collaboration with their supervising physician and other members of the treatment team.
- Qualifications: Licensed Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner in the state of PA required
- At least 2-3 years’ experience as RN or NP in psych preferred
- Schedule: Full-time / Monday – Friday / No on-call and very limited weekend time
Salary: $105,000 - $120,000 / year + Competitive Benefit Packages
- Full coverage including Medical, Dental, & Vision
- Over 5 weeks PTO + matching 403b plan
- Tuition reimbursement up $6,000 / year
- Continuing education for CEU’s
Whether you are looking for an opportunity to spend the last 3, 5 or 10 years of your career, or somewhere you can go to continue your knowledge and skill set - this is an all-around great organization to be a part of!
Please contact Allison Wilhide at 484-567-9448 or e-mail resumes to Awilhide@ghresources.com to be considered immediately!