Lindenhurst, IL 60046 US
Physical Therapist - Outpatient Orthopedics
This is an excellent opportunity to provide exceptional patient care in a physical therapy outpatient setting for one of the most reputable healthcare organizations around Gurnee, IL. Their focus is on providing quality patient care, outcomes, and overall patient satisfaction. Therapists are given the freedom to evaluate and treat. Orthopedic experience is a must. New grads welcome!
The mission is supported by core strategies:
- Establish long term partnerships with the best therapists and support staff.
- Commitment to excellent documentation and open communication with physicians and patients.
- Practice evidence based therapy by measuring outcomes and changing treatment protocols to achieve the best results for our patients.
- Participate in continuing education to remain current in all available treatment options.
- Superior rehab services through a collaborative care model.
- Monday - Friday
- PT sees about 11 patients a day.
- They are very patient focused. Ortho experience a must.
- Seeking a team player and professional physical therapist
- New grads are welcome to apply J
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $75,000-$100,000 annually
Exceptional benefits package
$1,500 towards CEUs
Please call John Phipps at 610-213-7414 to learn more