Clinton Twp, MI 48038 US
Physical Therapist - Outpatient Orthopedics
This is an excellent opportunity to provide exceptional patient care in a physical therapy outpatient setting. Their focus is on providing quality patient care, outcomes, and overall patient satisfaction. Therapists are given the freedom to evaluate and treat. Orthopedics experience is ideal.
Join a network of therapist-owned outpatient physical therapy clinics throughout Michigan.
The mission is supported by core strategies:
- Establish long term partnerships with the best therapists and support staff.
- Employ a highly qualified team of therapists and provide the proper facilities and equipment.
- Commitment to excellent documentation and open communication with physicians and patients.
- Practice evidence based therapy by measuring outcomes and changing treatment protocols to achieve the best results for our patients.
- Measure patient satisfaction and react quickly to any concern expressed by a doctor or a patient.
- Participate in research studies and provide continuing education to remain current in all available treatment options.
- Delivery of physical therapy is managed by practicing physical therapists using a business model that offers PT’s ownership of their own clinics and clinical autonomy.
- Monday - Friday
- PT sees about 10 patients a day.
- They are very patient focused. They really look for personality and desire in therapists and want them to make an emotional connection with patients.
- Seeking a team player and professional physical therapist
- New grads are welcome to apply J
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $65,000.00 to $85,000.00 /year plus bonus
Exceptional benefits starting on Day 1
Please call John Phipps at 610-213-7414 to learn more