Physical Therapist - Sub-Acute Rehab
Pottstown, PA 19464 US
Physical Therapist – Sub-Acute Rehab
A large, highly recognized health network is seeking a full-time Physical Therapist to join their state-of-the-art inpatient sub-acute rehab facility! This is a great opportunity to join a progressive organization and work with a large, seasoned team of physical, occupational and speech therapists within a facility equipped with the most advanced technology and resources.
As a full-time Physical Therapist, you will be providing short-term rehab, and physical therapy services for patients to help them prepare for their transition between acute care and home. From multiple trauma to neurological disorders, cancer, stroke, orthopedic conditions or surgery, you will provide transitional care is for patients emerging from acute care or individuals who have experienced functional loss or disability as a result of an accident, illness, or injury.
This company has a strong reputation in the community for providing quality patient care, as well as and investing in their staff both professionally and financially!
Schedule: Full-time, Monday – Friday, 8:00am – 4:30pm, NO evenings!
Salary: $65,000 - $100,000/yr (start salary) + Sign On Bonus!
- Extensive benefit coverage and competitive 403B
- Over 4 weeks Paid Time Off + Holidays
- Up to $8,000/yr for continuing education
- Valid PA Physical Therapy License or Ability to Apply for a PA Physical Therapy License
- Inpatient Rehabilitation experience
- At least 3 years of experience as a licensed PT
- At least 2 years of experience working with neurological disorders, stroke, orthopedic surgery, etc.
Alyssa Comita - Managing Director
firstname.lastname@example.org / 610.684.4530