Physical Therapist - Rehab, Sub-Acute
Sebastian, FL 32958 US
Physical Therapist – Rehab, Sub-Acute
A large, reputable healthcare organization is seeking a fulltime Physical Therapist to join their IN-HOUSE therapy department within one of their multiple Continuing Care Retirement Communities!
This is truly a wonderful organization to be a part of! In addition to providing quality, patient-focused healthcare services, they are very big on providing their employees with a positive work environment and work/life balance…in addition, they have had facilities that have been ranked as the top 30 facilities in the country!
They are committed to providing very individualized, one-on-one patients care, and they have very realistic productivity standards, around 75%.
From long term care and short term rehab to 1 day orthopedic rehab and home health services, this is a great opportunity to work with the geriatric population throughout their long term and short term rehab, as well as independent and assisted living facilities.
Schedule: Full-time, Monday – Friday, Days
Salary & Compensation: $63,000 - $85,000/yr
- Over 20 days Paid Time Off + 7 holidays
- Many opportunities for continued education and professional growth
- Extensive and very generous benefit package and 401k
- At least 1 year of experience as a licensed Physical Therapist
- FL Licensed Physical Therapist, or the ability to apply
- At least 1 year of experience working with the geriatric population in long term care, sub-acute rehab, inpatient rehab, home health settings
If you love working with the geriatric population and would like to do so within an organization that remains focused on quality patient care opposed to high productivity expectations, please consider applying!