Physical Therapist - Pediatrics, Outpatient
Wyomissing, PA 19610 US
Pediatric Physical Therapist - Outpatient
A local, non-profit, multi-site Health System is seeking a full-time Pediatric Physical Therapist for one of their multiple satellite outpatient facilities
Due to recent growth and additional, anticipated expansion, this health system is seeking experienced, career-focused physical therapists in various settings! This is a great opportunity to join a progressive, patient focused organization that truly invests in their employees professionally and financially, while continuing to provide the most advanced, state-of-the-art health care for all of their patients.
The Ideal Candidate will come with at least 1-2 years of licensed Physical Therapy experience, as well as 1-2 years of recent experience working and providing physical therapy services to the pediatric population in an outpatient setting.
This organization has a great reputation and the facilities are all up to date, with state-of- the-art equipment and staffed with a seasoned team of therapists with various background and levels of experience.
Schedule: Fulltime, Monday - Friday
Salary/Compensation: $63,000 - $100,000/yr + Sign On Bonus
- Up to $8,000/yr for continuing education
- Extensive benefits package: medical, dental, vision, 403b, etc.
- Over 4 weeks PTO
- Clinical Ladder Program – The organization offers a very lucrative financial incentive program for employees that focus on advancing their clinical skillset, while also taking part in hospital committees and associations.
- Valid PA Physical Therapy License or Ability to Apply for a PA Physical Therapy License
- At least 2 years of experience as a licensed PT Physical Therapist
- At least 1 year of experience working with the pediatric population, preferable in an outpatient setting