Physical Therapist - Outpatient
Marlborough, NH 03455 US
Physical Therapist – Senior Living
A large, nationally recognized, clinician-owned healthcare organization is seeking a full-time Physical Therapist to join their team!
Specialized in caring for the older adult and geriatric population, this organization is known for providing quality, progressive rehab services to assist patients with functioning at their highest level, ultimately preventing them from being admitting or readmitted in to the hospitals or skilled nursing facilities. This organization also has a wonderful reputation for providing their employees many opportunity for professional growth, career advancement and a healthy work/life balance, as well as a very supportive training and on-boarding program.
As a full-time Physical Therapist, you will be responsible for providing physical therapy services for the geriatric residents throughout one of their Senior Living Communities, located in the Cheshire County area. the position will focus primarily on an outpatient / med B population.
Schedule: Monday – Friday, Days – No weeks, No evenings!
- Opportunities available for Full-time OR Part-time4
Salary: $65,000 - $80,000/yr (Depending on Experience)
- Comprehensive Medical Benefits package
- Over 3 weeks Paid Time Off and 6 Holidays
- Many opportunity for Continuing Education
- Competitive 401k
- Physical Therapy licensed in New Hampshire, or the ability to apply
- At least 1-2 years of experience as a Physical Therapist
- At least 1 year of experience working with the adult and geriatric population in home health, skilled nursing, outpatient or rehab settings.
- CPR certification
To apply, please contact/send resume to:
Alyssa Comita – Sr. Recruitment Manager