Physical Therapist - Outpatient
Madison, AL 35756 US
Physical Therapist - PT
A highly reputable and progressive healthcare organization is seeking a fulltime Physical Therapist to join their IN-HOUSE therapy department within one of their multiple Continuing Care Retirement Communities throughout the country.
This is truly a wonderful organization to be a part of…
- They have communities that have ranked as one of the top 20 facilities to work in throughout the country
- All of their communities are gorgeous and equipped with state-of-the-art resources
- They are very committed to providing quality, patient-focused care, while also offering a positive, health work/life balance for their employees
They are committed to providing very individualized, one-on-one patients care, and they have very realistic productivity standards, around 75%!
This position will entail providing care for patients primarily within in an outpatient setting; however, you will also have the opportunity to rotate and work with patient in sub-acute rehab and/or LTC settings.
In addition to competitive salaries, this organization offers:
- Over 20 days PTO + 7 Holidays
- Competitive 403B
- Extensive medical benefits
- Many opportunities for professional growth
If you are looking for a job that offers quality patient care with an organization that truly values their employees, please consider applying!
To apply, please contact/send resume to:
Alyssa Comita – Senior Recruitment Manager