Physical Therapist - Outpatient
Dunwoody, GA 30338 US
A large, expanding healthcare organization is seeking full-time staff Physical Therapists for their outpatient facilities in the Cobb, Henry and Fulton County areas. This organization has been consistently growing year after year and they have a great reputation for offering quality, patient-focused and progressive Physical Therapy services for a wide range of orthopedic and sports-related conditions and diagnoses.
Schedule – Monday Friday, NO weekends!
Caseload: 10-12 patients/day
- You will see a wide variety of conditions and diagnoses throughout all of their locations; however, they have a primary focus on orthopedic and sports related patients.
Salary: $62,000 - $85,000/yr (DOE)
- In addition to base salaries, you will also receive Monthly & Annual Bonus Incentives
- Extensive benefits package
- Over 20 days Paid Time Off
- MANY opportunities for Continuing Education, professional growth and career advancement
Experience: The ideal candidate will have be a GA licensed Physical Therapist with at least 1-2 years of experience, and come with a strong clinical background working in an outpatient setting, preferably with the orthopedic population. They are also open to considering New Grad PT’s with strong outpatient clinical rotations!
In addition, this is a great opportunity to join a company that offers its employees many opportunities for professional growth and career advancement as they continue to expand and open up facilities in various states throughout the country!
To apply, please contact/send resume to:
Alyssa Comita – Sr Recruitment Manager