Physical Therapist - Inpatient Rehab
Pottstown, PA 19464 US
Physical Therapist – Inpatient Rehab
A large, highly recognized, health network is seeking a full-time Physical Therapist to join their state-of-the-art Inpatient Rehabilitation department! This is a great opportunity to join a progressive organization and work with a large, seasoned team of physical, occupational and speech therapists within a facility equipped with the most advanced technology and resources.
The ideal candidate will be licensed Physical Therapist with a minimum of 12 months experience and strong clinical background working with patients within an inpatient / acute rehabilitation setting, at least 2 years of experience working with patients with strokes, traumatic brain injuries (TBI), etc., preferred. Neurological Specialist Certification, preferred
This company has a strong reputation in the community for providing quality patient care, as well as and investing in their staff both professionally and financially
Schedule: Full-time, Monday – Friday, 8:00am – 4:30pm, NO evenings!
Salary: $65,000 - $100,000/yr (start salary) + Sign On Bonus!
- Extensive benefit coverage and competitive 403B
- Over 4 weeks Paid Time Off + Holidays
- Up to $8,000/yr for continuing education
- Valid PA Physical Therapy License or Ability to Apply for a PA Physical Therapy License
- Inpatient Rehabilitation experience
- At least 3 years of experience as a licensed PT
- At least 2 years of experience working with TBI and stroke patients
Alyssa Comita - Managing Director
email@example.com / 610.684.4530