Physical Therapist - Home Health (Contract)
Suffolk, VA 23323 US
Physical Therapist – Home Health
Large, nationally-recognized Home Health organization is seeking experienced Physical Therapists for various contract and travel needs in various territories throughout the country!
This organization has a great reputation for providing quality, cost-effective and patient focused home health services for the adult and geriatric population, while also offering a positive work/life balance for their employees.
They are currently seeking a Home Health Physical Therapist for a full-time, 13+ week contract within the Southampton VA county area!
As a full-time Home Health Physical Therapist, your responsibilities will include:
- Assessing and evaluating status/mobility, endurance/stamina, pain and other medical conditions
- Implement treatment plans, as well as perform interventions aimed at improving and enhancing the patient's wellbeing
This position offers:
- Very competitive hourly rates
- Mileage Reimbursement
- Comprehensive benefit packages – Medical, Dental & Vision (various options, as low as $5/week!)
- Flexibility and autonomy
GHR also offer a competitive and very generous Referral Bonus, should you know anyone else that may be interested!
- VA Licensed Physical Therapist
- VA Driver’s license
- At least 1 year of experience in a home health setting
- Experience utilizing OASIS, required
- Experience with Home Care Home Base, highly preferred
To apply, please contact/send resume to:
Alyssa Comita – Senior Recruitment Manager