Physical Therapist (PT) - Outpatient
Southfield, PA 48033 US
Join a network of therapist-owned outpatient physical therapy clinics throughout Michigan, Illinois, Indiana, Wisconsin and Georgia.
- Monday - Friday
- PT sees about 8 patients a day with support from the PT aids.
- Patients are scheduled every 30 minutes, no double booking!
- They are very patient focused. They really look for personality and desire in therapists and want them to make an emotional connection with patients.
- Seeking an independent, professional and customer service - oriented physical therapist
- Salary: $70,000.00 to $85,000.00 /year plus monthly AND semi-annual BONUSES!
- New grads are welcome to apply
This is an excellent opportunity to provide exceptional patient care in a physical therapy outpatient setting. Their focus is on providing quality patient care, outcomes, and overall patient satisfaction. Therapists work in collaboration with team members yet are given the freedom to evaluate and treat. Orthopedics experience is ideal but not necessary.
The mission is supported by core strategies:
- Establish long term partnerships with the best therapists and support staff.
- Employ a highly qualified team of therapists and provide the proper facilities and equipment.
- Commitment to excellent documentation and open communication with physicians and patients.
- Practice evidence based therapy by measuring outcomes and changing treatment protocols to achieve the best results for our patients.
- Measure patient satisfaction and react quickly to any concern expressed by a doctor or a patient.
- Participate in research studies and provide continuing education to remain current in all available treatment options.
- Delivery of physical therapy is managed by practicing physical therapists using a business model that offers PT’s ownership of their own clinics and clinical autonomy.
If this is still of interest to you, you can respond to this email or call me directly at (484) 362-6498.
Thank you & Happy Holidays!