Outpatient Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner (PMHNP)
Severn, MD 21144 US
GHR Search is partnered with one of the region's top providers of all-inclusive care in the Maryland area seeking a full-time direct-hire psychiatric nurse practitioner providing care to the underserved population!
Are you an experienced provider seeking to spend more time with each patient evaluating and collaborating with an interdisciplinary team for the overall well-being of your patients? Apply today!
Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner (PMHNP) Schedule: Monday - Friday, No Nights or Weekends!
Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner (PMHNP) Job Responsibilities:
- Listen, Evaluate, and Diagnose patients to create a comprehensive treatment plan.
- Review patient histories and identify new conditions.
- Collaborate with your interdisciplinary team and attending therapist to determine the most effective care plan.
- Prescribe psychiatric medication and determine additional interventions or referrals for patients.
- Build strong patient relationships and establish trust to assist in treating patients.
Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner (PMHNP) Benefits:
- Competitive PTO Plan
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Company Retirement Plan W/ Match
- Student Loan Forgiveness
Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner (PMHNP) Minimum Requirements:
- Board Certified/Licensed Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner in the state of Maryland - PMHNP
- Minimum 2 years Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner Experience
- Current Maryland DEA Licensure/Prescriptive Authority
- Passion for providing care to the underserved population
(Nurse Practitioner - NP - PMHNP - Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner)
For immediate consideration please contact Kevin Crowther at (484) 567-9441 or send a current resume to email@example.com!