Outpatient Counselor - Independently Licensed
Columbus, OH 43004 US
A national healthcare company in the Columbus, Ohio area is seeking independently licensed Outpatient Therapists to join their team! This organization specializes in working with patients with eating disorders. They also have a great reputation for their compassionate and personalized approach to eating disorder awareness, treatment and lifetime recovery.
As an Outpatient Therapist, you will be responsible for providing individual, group, and family or couples therapy. You will be responsible for collaboration in a multi-disciplinary setting to provide comprehensive treatment to the client and family as needed.
- Develop, implement and evaluate individualized treatment plans
- May be responsible for conducting outpatient group therapy sessions
- Collaborate with multidisciplinary team, community professionals, and community agencies to ensure continuity of care
- Maintain timely clinical documentation in compliance with policies and regulatory standards
- May participate in peer review of documentation or clinical supervision as needed
Schedule: Monday – Friday, 8am to 4:30pm with some flexibility required
- $57,000 to $65,000
- If you’ve achieved your PhD there is additional discussion available.
- Medical, Vision, Dental.
- 401k with match
- Health Savings Account (HSA) & Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- 17 Paid days off as well as 6 national holidays off
- Continuing Education & License Reimbursement
- Current license in the state of Ohio required (LP, LPCC, LMFT, LICSW, LMHC)
- Licensed Professional Clinical Counselor
- Licensed Independent Social Worker
- Licensed Marriage & Family Therapist
- One year of clinical experience preferred
If you would like to learn more about the opportunities for independent licensed couselors, please apply directly to this posting. For serious inquiries please email your up to date resume to Travis Buono at Tbuono@ghresources.com . I look forward to hearing from you.