Operating Room Registered Nurse
Plymouth Meeting, PA 19462 US
Would you like to work with one of the Philadelphia Region's top hospitals? We currently are seeking an experienced Operating Room Registered Nurse to join our team in the Philadelphia County Area. This is an opportunity to become part of our nationally recognized organization. We are consistently recognized as an organization as well as our staff for our excellence year after year.
As the Operating Room Registered Nurse, you will be responsible for the delivery of patient care through the nursing process of assessment, diagnosis, planning, implementation and evaluation. You will be responsible for both scrubbing and circulating.
Types of Surgery:
Breast, Colon and rectal, Cosmetic and reconstructive, Gastrointestinal, General, Gynecological, Kidney stone lithotripsy, Laparsocopic, Oral and maxillofacial, Orthopedic, Otolaryngology, Oncology, Urological, Vascular and Weight Loss
Schedules Available: MULTIPLE OPTIONS!
Salary: $32 to $47 per hour. Rates are based off of years of experience with scrub and circulate experience.
Perks & Benefits:
- Opportunity to Join our Magnet Recognized Team
- Joint Commission Accredited
- Generous Continuing Education Units
- BEST IN PA – Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Medical, Dental and Vision Plans to Choose From
- FSA & HSA
- Retirement Savings Program
- Competitive Salary and Generous Paid Time Off
- BSN preferred but not required
- Scrub and circulate experience is a MUST to be considered
If you would like to learn more about the Operating Room Registered Nurse opportunities available, please apply directly to this posting. For serious inquiries, please email your up to date resume to Travis Buono at Tbuono@ghresources.com