Operating Room Nurse - RN
Pottstown, PA 19464 US
Operating Room RN – Registered Nurse
A highly recognized, reputable healthcare system is seeking experienced, career focused Operating Room RN’s for opportunities within their brand new, state-of-the-art Level I Trauma Center. This is a great opportunity to join a magnet status, teaching institution that offers many opportunities to for professional growth and career advancement!
As a full-time Operating Room Nurse, you will join a surgical suite that is staffed with a strong, seasoned team of healthcare professionals and consists of 20+ OR’s that see everything from transplants and bariatric surgery, DaVinci Robot, total joins, cardiac, orthopedics, ENT and GYN patients.
They are seeking full-time, career-focused Registered Nurses with at least 1 year of experience working in the Operating Room. The OR sees all specialties except for burns, so experience working with a wide variety of medically complex patients is highly preferred.
Schedule(s): Full-time, Day Shift!
- Varied start times available
- 8 & 10 hours shifts available
- Minimum on-call expectations
Compensation: $32 - $50/hr + $10,000 Sign On Bonus!
Compensation is dependent upon years of experience, relevant experience, certifications and education
- Extensive medical benefits
- Up to $8,000/yr toward continuing education
- Competitive 403b
- Over 4 weeks Paid Time Off
- Clinical ladder program – there are many opportunity for financial and professional growth, as well as care advancement throughout this health system. As the organization continues to grow, as do their employees!
- PA Likened Registered Nurse
- At least 18 months of experience as a licensed RN
- At least 1 year of experience as a licensed RN working in the OR, Perioperative, Surgical Services
- Ability scrub and circulate, highly preferred
- BSN preferred
- CNOR preferred
To apply, please contact/send resume to:
Julia LaMarra - Recruiter, Direct Placement